INSTRUCTIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Educating an individual means, educating a generation. When you educate a generation, you
educate a nation. KEF is committed to educate our nation for the better, stronger and prosperous Pakistan.
Approximately Rupees 15,000 ( i.e, equivalent of $300) per year ONLY.
DISQUALIFICATION WILL RESULT IF:
- A) Incomplete answers on the application.
- B) Any of the required documents is missing.
Required documents enclosures:
- Attest 1 passport size photo on the application. MUST PROVIDE THE CURRENT PHOTO.
- Colored copy of your NADRA (NIC) card from both sides. OLD IDENTITY CARD IS NOT ACCEPTED.
- Attest a copy of your previous year transcript from respective Institution/ Board/University
with the signature of the Principal/ Dean.
- Attest a copy of your father’s death certificate from your city/country (IF APPLICABLE).
- Two signed letters of recommendation from your Professor/ Instructor, which includes one letter
from current Dean/Professor and 2nd from previous institution, (NON- RELATIVES)
PHOTO COPY OF THE SIGNATURE LETTER IS NOT ACCEPTED.
- A type written letter in English Language from you, stating why should you be considered for KEF
Scholarship and about your future goals and vision.
- An attested copy of your father’s annual income from his employer ( IF APPLICABLE).
- A proof of your disability from your institution or a medical Doctor ( IF APPLICABLE).
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your complete application to the office of Kamran Educational Foundation in USA. All application
Must be sending via registered mail at below address:
Kamran Educational Foundation
277- Westridge Ave
Daly City, California, 94015
TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY:
- Poor/ Orphans and disabled students.
- Currently enrolled graduate students from University/ Professional College in Pakistan.
- Kamran Educational Foundation Scholarship will be awarded for ONE YEAR TERM ONLY. It can
- Extended to subsequent years of study period BUT with new application ONLY!
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISAPPROVE ANY SCHOLARSIP APPLICATION.
MERIT AND PREFERENCE:
1st Medical/ Engineering. 1st Poor- Orphans
2nd Biological Science ( MSC) 2nd Poor- Disabled
3rd Art/ Social Science ( MA/ MBA) 3rd Poor ( Least Priority)